Saturday, January 19, 2013

I get by with a little help from my.... PLN

     I was just recently introduced to the idea of a Personal Learning Network (PLN). I know that technology is vital to education in the world we live in and I know how important it is to have as many resources as possible, but I had no clue how to organize and find all these resources. That has changed since I now know about PLN's and how to establish one. I'm working now to build my own PLN through tools available to me on Google, Pinterest, and Diigo.
     So far I have found some very interesting resources that are relevant to my teaching career but the one I found the most interesting and useful I found while browsing the Education category on Pinterest. It is an article about over 30 educational technology guides. The article has guides for almost any technology you can think of that can be used in the classroom. It explains the best ways you can use technology in your classroom and guides you through how to use these resources. I referred to the guide on blogs recently when I had a question about my blog. I have a feeling this article will be a HUGE reference for me while I am establishing my PLN.
Here is the article. Enjoy.
http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2012/08/teacher-educational-technology-guides.html

--Life Long Learner

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic resource. I am going to share it with your classmates on Google+!

    ReplyDelete