Monday, April 1, 2013

Teaching With Technology- My Philosphy

      

        Technology has done so much to further education. It is used in almost every classroom around the world almost every day. As a teacher I want to incorporate technology into my classroom as much as possible. The benefits to me far out weigh and negative effects technology could have. Technology will aid in my instruction, serve as a way to assess my students knowledge, and help motivate and engage my students. I want to help further my students knowledge as much as possible and I think that helping them gain a knowledge of technology and how to use it will be very useful in their lives. Technology is changing everyday. My students will always be exposed to new technology and more than likely they will be asked to use it during their educational and eventually their professional lives. Knowledge of technology has helped me greatly in school and I'm learning new things every day. I hope to help my students understand the importance of technology and how it can benefit them just as I have learned how important it is in my life and the almost endless benefits that it offers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment